Friday 22 April 2011

ISTD Feedback

Received our assessment feedback from ISTD yesterday and was glad to find out that I had passed and been award membership to ISTD!

The feedback on my design and typographic skills were generally quite positive, however I seemed to have lost most my marks on the fact that I didn't submit any research work or visual development material documenting my design process, which I was not aware I had to submit! When they said 'A2 portfolio' I'm guessing they meant a whole folio of development/research and final outcomes and not just 5 design boards which I had submitted!

I'm please with the results considering I had only submitted the minimal amount and didn't really provide development work to their submission requirements. As suggested by the feedback sheet, I will spare some time towards the end of this module to revise and develop this brief a bit further.

No comments:

Post a Comment