Monday 30 May 2011

Wrap around - side A development

Since getting the 1st mock up printed out, I decided to have the image side on the outside instead. I felt that this route would allow the images to compliment the minimal design direction of the front cover for the publication itself. It also makes it more obvious that there are coloured images printed for the poster with the overall finish looking a lot more dynamic that simply just type.

Content wise, I'm am now going to showcase 1 image for each featured project in the book, as I have featured 54 design individuals and design studios altogether including the interviews, I have 54 images to select. 

Here are some further developed designs for the covers. I started off by placing black squares in to get an idea of how much space I would get, this would ultimately dictate the size of the images as I'll have to fit 54 images onto one side.




No comments:

Post a Comment